Monday, October 18, 2021

get lost - somebody.

I think it was just days ago that I submitted a blog which included the behaviour of Chiang Kai Shek in his occupation of Taiwan. that drew a reader of the type who tells me I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm stupid. But he's smart.. He included a long analysis of his very intelligent thinking to prove I was a person of low intelligence while he was a genius. One always gets a character or two like that. This one illustrates his point with the brilliance he shows in his analysis of it all. So, in this case he informed me (while breathing contempt for my inferiority to him.) Alas! His analysis disappeared yesterday. I have no idea how or why. But here's as much as I can remember. (I enjoy arrogant fools.) He pointed out that Taiwan had a long history of independence by the time Chiang Kai Shek landed in it. Well, yes. But it also had long periods of ownership by China before that. He says that Chiang's army got along well with Taiwan. - and that Chiang tolerated the population and the wishes of the people of Taiwan. (More on this later.) What really annoyed him was my analysis of this mutual friendship which continued even as the Taiwanese rose into the majority. Eventually, so we are told, the Taiwanese became the majority and they controlled the future of the island again. And that is all brainless. Think hard. A Chinese army on the run lands in Taiwan. So what's that army of males going to do? These are men who have been caught up in a losing war. This is an army with damn few women. What will they do? Well, a great many of them will rape Taiwanese women. Some, perhaps less violent, will force marriage on them. After a very short time, a whole new generation will arise. Are the people of Taiwan Chinese? Of course they are. They were Chinese (all sides). They always had been. The smug author of this pedals the notion that they were now becoming simply Taiwanese again and becoming democratic. nonsense. There were no people who were just Chinese. The author then refers to a "new" generation who are pure Taiwanese. Nonsense.After all those years of mixed marriage, of rape, they're all a mixture. And they're all Chinese. From the beginning, there never was a 'new' generation. The store owners on the street could be descended of rape, of murder, - they could have any kind of blood. They were all different. There was no such thing after all these years as a person who was, for example, a pure blooded anything. The person who wrote all this drivel to me should think harder before inventing these myths. Oh, and the people of Taiwan are not necessarily pioneers of the future. They are all just pretty much like all the rest of us. And maybe even more boring than we are. Whoeer

No comments:

Post a Comment