A critical review of local and world news. This blog originally commented on the Moncton Times and Transcript but has enlarged its scope.
Friday, October 1, 2021
An apology
I am sending this post early because A) my computer is a mess and I might be unable to get it fixed for several days. B) As well, I thought I was very sick, and was quite worried about my health. Luckily, I was today proven to be in good health - still homely and unsavoury - but alive.
I was premature in my headline of the last blog. However, I do think the American empire is done for. The U.S. is deeply divided among - itself. Biden and Trump are almost tied in the polls with Trump slightly ahead. And, let's get real, neither of them has anything to offer. The U.S. (like many other countries) has failed, after 70 years of mass murder and brutality. It has especially carried out mass murder of children and civilians. (Along with Saudi Arabia, the U.S. is now forcing death by starvation on the whole population of Yemen.) The U.S. is seriously considering a nuclear war with China. Such a war would kill at least a billion people of all ages. And it has nothing to do with China being evil. And even if it did, the U.S. is far, far more evil.
At the present pace, there is no possibility that our planet will survive this century. And there is no possibility that American Democrats and Republicans - or Canadian Liberals and Conservatives - will do anything to address these problems.
The U.S. is now run solely by greed - led by the U.S. (and Canadian) property owners who are led by landlords who kick people out of their houses so the landlords can sell off their houses for inflated prices.
Then,of course, the U.S. has something like 70 million living and dying in the streets so the super rich can plunder their own nation. (It would be an easy matter to give them shelter and food by taxing the super rich - but the democrats and GOP prefer to give most of their money to those super rich. The U.S. plunders all over the world. But the worst plundering in recent years has been a plundering of the poor to please the super rich.
This also means a savage debasement of the poor. Tens of thousands of the children of the American poor will remain poor and badly educated - if educated at all. I have a sense of that because I was a child of poverty in the dirty thirties. We started school knowing we would never complete it. Rich kids would, of course. But we started dropping out as early as grade three. None of the kids I grew up with ever completed high school. When I was kicked out of school, my parents were pleased. Now I could live as I was supposed to - in poverty.
The American and Canadian poor are still dumped by society while a Donald Trump, though not an intelligent man, can live in gross wealth - just like Canada's Irvings of New Brunswick.
Forget the American empire. It's now dying because of the greed of it's leaders and it's capitalists, and their abuse of their own people - just like the greed of the British empire at the hands of the British aristocracy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16 million people in Yemen will soon die as their food runs out.
Has Yemen threatened us at some time?
No. Actually, the U.S.has, as well as murdering people, done a good deal of the destruction of agriculture in that country. It has done that to help out it's good friend Saudi Arabia. In particular, it has supplied the Saudis with weapons and has also done much of the
destruction itself. A country that has always been poor is facing the greatest mass murder of our murderous world. (Earlier, American heroes specialized in killing the children. But it's now branched out.)
No, don't waste your time looking through your home newspaper. The story ain't there. And sixteen million people are going to die of starvation.
God bless America.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Did you read the story that hundreds of Canadas indigenous peoples died in a Catholic residential school in western Canada? And how they were stolen from their homes and families. The Catholic bishops said they were sorry. But they have made it clear they wouldn't do anything. Glory Hallelujah. (Even with that measure, the Canadian government has said and done --- nothing.)
It's been up to the indigenous people to discover the rest of the story. The number of the dead across Canada has now reached over 6,000. The Bishops are doing nothing. The Canadian government is doing nothing.
I'm used to calling the Canadian governments bastards. But I never thought I would expand that to include our Catholic bishops. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In the same strain, we (Canadians) and the U.S. and Britain and others are supplying Israel with weapons to destroy Palestinans and steal their land. Yes, I know what Hitler did. But allowing the Israeli Jews to do the sort of Butchery and greed that Hitler does not seem to be the appropriate response. In fact, we resetelled Israel only to kick Jews out of our countries because we hated Jews.
Alas, this was a terrible blow to European Jews for whom Israel was a distant and not very attractive place to go. So European Jews, knowing damn well what we Christians were doing to them, went there with no joy. And they pushed their anger onto the Arabs of Palestine.
The idea that Jews lived forever in the region is nonsense. All of us humans have been moving around for many thousands of years.
We have moved across much of the world
But,alas! The Jews of Israel have lost any sense of what Judaism is. And it is now just a drooling thief and murderer. And we Christians are the ones who created that.
We are, so far as I know, the only animals who plot and murder against each other. We are the only animals who have religion. And religions we simply make into excuses for brutality, thievery and murder.
You don't think we're nasty?
We are planning a nuclear war in China that could kill billions of people in China. And we're doing it for greed -to destroy China so our billionaires would be in a position to destroy us even more.
We are the Naziis of our time.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
destruction itsels.
much of the dextruction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment