Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Wake Up.

 It's late to start a blog. But I'm trying to catch up on missing several of them. That happens to us old folks. We get tired and sort of lost. Let's start with a topic that should be obvious - but isn't. And, perhaps because it is so obvious, it is, well, not obvious.

The Liberal Party and the Conservative party are the same party.

 No. I didn't now make that up. 

They are both the same party and always have been. And most 'democracies' are like that. And it's been that way from the start.

The Liberals and the Conservatives are both controlled by the very wealthiest people in Canada. (It's the same in the U.S.) Both parties are controlled by the same super rich people. And they don't own them to create national unity. The Super Rich control both parties. They always have controlled them. The super rich pay for all their advertising, for all the campaigning...In return, the Liberals and Conservatives are good boys who do what the super rich tell them to do. 

The same is true in the U.S. going back to a George Washington who always believed only in government by the super rich.

In return those parties got buckets of money from the super rich. It's so obvious, one would think everyone would realize that. And so the super rich have become richer with every government. And the super rich have long ago - from the start - controlled both the Liberals and Conservatives.

And need I add that all of the newspapers (also owned by the super rich) play that game. Never trust any commercial newspaper. And never trust Liberals and never trust Conservatives.

_________________________________________________________________

The U.S. has the most expensive military in the world.

So how come it couldn't beat Afghanistan?

Well, for a start, the money for that expensive military comes from big-time military suppliers who are more interested in making money for themselves than in defending the U.S. (or in making it a serious military power.) For example, one of their joys is their air fleet of unmanned bombers who are controlled by "pilots" sitting in unmovable model aircraft in or near washington airports. These people control unmanned bombers on the other side of the world and over countries the U.S. is not at war with.

The "pilots" can control them at that distance, usually to bomb civilians - whole families, children, babies. God bless America. The families they bomb are almost always in countries the U.S. is not at war with.

Canada, with the support of the Canadian Legion, is now considering to do this mass murder of innocent civilians. You know, to be patriotic like Americans. You know, like, we have to deal with terrorism.

The U.S., since 1949, has been amazingly brutal, with a great interest in killing "terrorists" when, in fact, it is the biggest terrorist in the world,specializing in children and babies.

How is it different from the Naziis? And if Canadian manufacturers and the Legion play a role in this, how are we different from Naziis?

__________________________________________________________________

As I write this, 35 million unemployed Americans have lost their  unemployment benefits. They are now being dumped into the streets of the U.S. with the millions of unemployed already there.

When I was in Hong Kong, I saw thousands of unemployed for miles sleeping on sidewalks - whole families - parents, children, babies. Today's move in the U.S. is thousands of times worse. The super wealthy of the U.S. are living in splendour - largely free even of income tax: the children of the poor are dying in the streets in their millions. (And we're seeing this even now.)

The U.S. (like Canada) treats the super rich with splendour. And the children of the streets? I was a child in Montreal in the dirty thirties. I remember well the filth and hunger of it. I remember we had no expectation of living decently. Nothing was expected of us. All my friends dropped out of school, one as early as grade 3. Of course. Nobody expected anything of us. I was kicked out in grade 11. My parents were so proud. Now, I could get a job in a very dirty and low-paying factory.

We have created one hell of a world. And worse, much worse, is on the way. (I remember a woman infuriated by my defence of China. Well, China is a society that houses ALL of its people - even the competely penniless.) The U.S. is a country ruled by the brutal, and with many, many millions in horrible conditions. Canada is sliding down, too. As in worship of all of those Liberals and Conservatives we are going to be foolish enough to elect.

I'm glad that in the end I chose to be a cranky professor.

_________________________________________________________________

Wake up.

__________________________________________________________________

 

No comments:

Post a Comment