I'm finding most of the information programming less useful every day. Until recently, some of it, at least, has been informative. CNN had it's moment of glory with it's coverage of the American crisis. But hey, guys, the crisis is not just about racism in the U.S. The racism exists all over the world. Racism is the
staple food of most of the world.
So maybe it's time for CNN to notice that that a major factor is the U.S. treatment of the rest of the world as it carries on the old, British tradition of murder, slavery, plunder all over the world. Apparently, our news media think that Black equality is good - but only if it's practiced within the U.S. It's okay to murder Blacks in Africa as well It's okay to murder to murder Latins in Latin America, to murder orientals in China, to murder Muslims in the Middle East. It's okay for the U.S. to prepare to murder any millions it chooses to murder, and okay to starve all poor Americans while spending the world's biggest 'defence' budget on weapons for any international murderers who want them. (The horrible example of the mass murder of the people of Yemen with American weapons springs to mind.)
The only interest of capitalism is in making money for itself. It couldn't care less about what happens to the rest of us. Henry Ford, for example, not only supported Hitler in his rise to power, but continued to supply Hitler's war machine throughout the war.
The Rockefeller oil family of the U.S. supplied Hitler's armed forces with most of the fuel they needed throughout the war. Germany had no oil. It had hoped to capture the Russian oil fields, but was blocked by the Russians. The Bush family were big fans of all this, actively supporting Hitler from start to finish. In total, some 200 American corporations supported Hitler from the 1930s until the end of the war with billions of dollars, with massive oil supplies, especially from oil fields owned by Americans. Without them, the German submarine fleets would have been impossible; so would the German bombing of Britain. A great many British, Americans and Canadians died right up to 1945 because of British, Canadian and American capitalists. And, oh yes, families of the super wealthy like Bush and Rockefeller thought that killing Jews was a neat idea.
And as soon as the war ended, American oil capitalists moved in to take over British owned oil fields in the Middle East. As well, countries like Iran and Venezuela have been starved, hungered, bombed to force them to hand over their oil fields to American corporations.
None of this is the work of "the rest of us". The only ones who gain by all this are the major capitalists. Capitalism is a system that doesn't give a damn for 'the people'. It cares only for the capitalists. I'm noticing that even the best news media like The Guardian and the CBC aren't quite what they should be.
Check your local newspapers on this. You'll notice they don't say a word about it.
Do you think I'm exaggerating or lying? Okay. Check out these sites on the web.
https://time.com/5414055/american-nazi-sympathy-book/
https://www.thehistoryreader.com/historical-figures/hitlers-american-friends-henry-ford-and-nazism/
https://therealnews.com/stories/d-day-how-the-us-supported-hitlers-rise-to-power
https://ips-dc.org/the_cias_worst-kept_secret_newly_declassified_files_confirm_united_states_collaboration_with_nazis/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_and_the_Holocaust
https://www.amazon.com/Big-Business-Hitler-Jacques-Pauwels/dp/1459409760
https://web.mit.edu/thistle/www/v13/3/oil.html
And there are many other such sites. This relationship lasted throughout the war.
Roughly, some 200 major American coporations supported and supplied Hitler throughout the war. Perhaps the champ was Rockefeller (of Rockefeller Center in New York who supplied Hitler with oil and gas throughout the war.
And yes, the U.S. maintains such a relationship just as Britain did in it's glory days.
The big capitalists have no loyalties except to their own greed. And these are the ones who control both Washington and Ottawa.
_______________________________________________________________
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/11/joe-biden-donald-trump-military-election-lose
Who could possibly care which party will win the American election? Neither of them will anything but what it has always done - and that is whatever the super-rich tell it to do.
________________________________________________________________
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/09/canada-doubles-weapons-sales-to-saudi-arabia-despite-moratorium
Ditto for Canada's Conservatives and Liberals.
________________________________________________________________
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/anthony-fauci-who-imperfect-cbc-1.5607679
________________________________________________________________
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/race-covid-19-montreal-data-census-1.5607123
I grew up in one of those districts. It was poor. It was violent. And our thinking about our lives was shaped by that. When I was sixteen or so, I was with my parents in church when the minister announced that several fine young men in the church were planning to enter the ministry. My parents stared at me with anger.
They realized I must be one of those 'fine-young-men' ---and I was trying to 'rise above my station'. They were very angry. We, including my friends, were raised to believe we had a responsibility to be ignorant.
As it happened, I was kicked out of high school a few months later for my many days of skipping school. My parents were pleased. I was accepting my station in life. Living in a poor district shapes the life one should conform to. Now, I could spend my life in a nice factory like my father did.
_________________________________________________________________
https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/opinion-canada-un-security-council-1.5483570
Canada, more than ever, is an American puppet state. And that will always be true under the Liberals and Conservatives. I can understand why many nations are not interested in voting for a U.S. puppet.
_________________________________________________________________
https://rabble.ca/news/2020/06/singh-blocks-liberal-plan-link-support-disabled-cerb-penalties
________________________________________________________________
https://rabble.ca/news/2020/06/whats-future-food
________________________________________________________________
The following is an interesting point that Canadians should pay attention to.
For many years I wrote for newspapers which required dealing with editors and others , did twice-daily radio, did frequent TV often with panel shows, spoke to at least fifty audiences every year for a total of thousands of such encounters. There must, surely, have been non-whites at some of these - but I can't remember ever seeing one.
https://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/journalism-doctor/2020/06/can-our-media-call-out-systemic-racism-theyre-part-it
________________________________________________________________
https://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/views-expressed/2020/06/reforms-wont-fix-policing-and-anti-black-racism
_________________________________________________________________
https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/georgia-voter-suppression-november/
_________________________________________________________________
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/11/grotesque-abuse-authority-trump-declares-national-emergency-over-icc-probe-alleged
A great deal of American history is a history of war crimes. That goes back to the Indian wars, and dare I suggest the American wars on Canada?, There were Latin America wars, the Phillipines, the Middle East where the U.S. has specialized in the mass murder of adult civilians and children.....
_______________________________________________________________
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/10/lethal-inequality-new-study-shows-millions-high-risk-covid-19-us-lack-adequate
Well, of course. The purpose of U.S. health care is not to save the sick but to make profits for the super rich.
_________________________________________________________________
https://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/06/10/truth-about-hiroshima-and-nagasaki
________________________________________________________________
Much of the following information comes from Haaretz, an Israeli newspaper that is one of the world's best newspapers, one that remembers how Jews and Muslims happily lived together until western capitalists decided to made it a Jewish state that western capitalists could use in their takeover of the original Palestine.
https://consortiumnews.com/2020/06/10/israel-loses-its-best/
________________________________________________________________
...and the news story I didn't want to see ever, ever, ever...
https://consortiumnews.com/2020/06/10/hong-kongs-pro-democracy-movement-allies-with-us-politicians-who-seek-to-crush-black-lives-matter/
________________________________________________________________
https://countercurrents.org/2020/06/western-racism-and-the-world/
________________________________________________________________
Yes. It's real.
https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/06/09/nukes-in-space-the-extinction-rebellion-yet-to-be/
_____________________________________________________________
The kind of world we need.....
https://thetyee.ca/News/2020/06/10/What-First-Nation-Needs-To-Be-Well/
_________________________________________________________________
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55196.htm
God Bless America.
_________________________________________________________________
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55202.htm
And what are the great minds of big American corporations doing? So far as I can tell - nothing.
_________________________________________________________________
https://www.nationalobserver.com/2020/06/10/news/canada-undermining-its-own-climate-goals-supporting-pipeline-projects
_________________________________________________________________
https://www.nationalobserver.com/2020/06/09/news/tenants-rally-demanding-rent-relief-extended-eviction-ban-ford-government
Nah. Doug Ford needs all the money he can get to give gifts to his super rich friends. They are the ones he has served all his life.
_______________________________________________________________
https://www.nationalobserver.com/2020/05/29/opinion/canadas-emissions-rise-yet-again-can-we-please-adopt-uk-carbon-budget-law-now
________________________________________________________________
https://truthout.org/articles/noam-chomsky-amid-protests-and-pandemic-trumps-priority-is-protecting-profits/
________________________________________________________________
Democrats, Republicans - it doesn't matter who Americans vote for. Either is much the same as the other.
https://theintercept.com/2020/06/11/defund-the-police-joe-biden-cops/
________________________________________________________________
This has been the most depressing edition of the blog I have ever written.
I had known about Henry Ford's flirtation with Hitler and I had assumed it ended at the close of 1941. A few years ago, I learned about the Rockefeller family and it's role in supplying Hitler's army, air force and navy with fuel so they could bomb Britain, fuel their submarines and their tanks to kill Americans, British, Canadians... Without the Rockefellers and their social social class, Hitler could not have murdered his way across Europe.
American super rich (and probably Canadian ones) are of the same breed today. They may be crashing down now but, oh, They're going to take a lot of the world, maybe all of it, with them. They are people without morals and, as we watch the oil industry, without brains as they work to destroy us and them.
And this is the truth we haven't seen in our news media. We never have.
_________________________________________________________________
/
staple food of most of the world.
So maybe it's time for CNN to notice that that a major factor is the U.S. treatment of the rest of the world as it carries on the old, British tradition of murder, slavery, plunder all over the world. Apparently, our news media think that Black equality is good - but only if it's practiced within the U.S. It's okay to murder Blacks in Africa as well It's okay to murder to murder Latins in Latin America, to murder orientals in China, to murder Muslims in the Middle East. It's okay for the U.S. to prepare to murder any millions it chooses to murder, and okay to starve all poor Americans while spending the world's biggest 'defence' budget on weapons for any international murderers who want them. (The horrible example of the mass murder of the people of Yemen with American weapons springs to mind.)
The only interest of capitalism is in making money for itself. It couldn't care less about what happens to the rest of us. Henry Ford, for example, not only supported Hitler in his rise to power, but continued to supply Hitler's war machine throughout the war.
The Rockefeller oil family of the U.S. supplied Hitler's armed forces with most of the fuel they needed throughout the war. Germany had no oil. It had hoped to capture the Russian oil fields, but was blocked by the Russians. The Bush family were big fans of all this, actively supporting Hitler from start to finish. In total, some 200 American corporations supported Hitler from the 1930s until the end of the war with billions of dollars, with massive oil supplies, especially from oil fields owned by Americans. Without them, the German submarine fleets would have been impossible; so would the German bombing of Britain. A great many British, Americans and Canadians died right up to 1945 because of British, Canadian and American capitalists. And, oh yes, families of the super wealthy like Bush and Rockefeller thought that killing Jews was a neat idea.
And as soon as the war ended, American oil capitalists moved in to take over British owned oil fields in the Middle East. As well, countries like Iran and Venezuela have been starved, hungered, bombed to force them to hand over their oil fields to American corporations.
None of this is the work of "the rest of us". The only ones who gain by all this are the major capitalists. Capitalism is a system that doesn't give a damn for 'the people'. It cares only for the capitalists. I'm noticing that even the best news media like The Guardian and the CBC aren't quite what they should be.
Check your local newspapers on this. You'll notice they don't say a word about it.
Do you think I'm exaggerating or lying? Okay. Check out these sites on the web.
https://time.com/5414055/american-nazi-sympathy-book/
https://www.thehistoryreader.com/historical-figures/hitlers-american-friends-henry-ford-and-nazism/
https://therealnews.com/stories/d-day-how-the-us-supported-hitlers-rise-to-power
https://ips-dc.org/the_cias_worst-kept_secret_newly_declassified_files_confirm_united_states_collaboration_with_nazis/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_and_the_Holocaust
https://www.amazon.com/Big-Business-Hitler-Jacques-Pauwels/dp/1459409760
https://web.mit.edu/thistle/www/v13/3/oil.html
And there are many other such sites. This relationship lasted throughout the war.
Roughly, some 200 major American coporations supported and supplied Hitler throughout the war. Perhaps the champ was Rockefeller (of Rockefeller Center in New York who supplied Hitler with oil and gas throughout the war.
And yes, the U.S. maintains such a relationship just as Britain did in it's glory days.
The big capitalists have no loyalties except to their own greed. And these are the ones who control both Washington and Ottawa.
_______________________________________________________________
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/11/joe-biden-donald-trump-military-election-lose
Who could possibly care which party will win the American election? Neither of them will anything but what it has always done - and that is whatever the super-rich tell it to do.
________________________________________________________________
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/09/canada-doubles-weapons-sales-to-saudi-arabia-despite-moratorium
Ditto for Canada's Conservatives and Liberals.
________________________________________________________________
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/anthony-fauci-who-imperfect-cbc-1.5607679
________________________________________________________________
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/race-covid-19-montreal-data-census-1.5607123
I grew up in one of those districts. It was poor. It was violent. And our thinking about our lives was shaped by that. When I was sixteen or so, I was with my parents in church when the minister announced that several fine young men in the church were planning to enter the ministry. My parents stared at me with anger.
They realized I must be one of those 'fine-young-men' ---and I was trying to 'rise above my station'. They were very angry. We, including my friends, were raised to believe we had a responsibility to be ignorant.
As it happened, I was kicked out of high school a few months later for my many days of skipping school. My parents were pleased. I was accepting my station in life. Living in a poor district shapes the life one should conform to. Now, I could spend my life in a nice factory like my father did.
_________________________________________________________________
https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/opinion-canada-un-security-council-1.5483570
Canada, more than ever, is an American puppet state. And that will always be true under the Liberals and Conservatives. I can understand why many nations are not interested in voting for a U.S. puppet.
_________________________________________________________________
https://rabble.ca/news/2020/06/singh-blocks-liberal-plan-link-support-disabled-cerb-penalties
________________________________________________________________
https://rabble.ca/news/2020/06/whats-future-food
________________________________________________________________
The following is an interesting point that Canadians should pay attention to.
For many years I wrote for newspapers which required dealing with editors and others , did twice-daily radio, did frequent TV often with panel shows, spoke to at least fifty audiences every year for a total of thousands of such encounters. There must, surely, have been non-whites at some of these - but I can't remember ever seeing one.
https://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/journalism-doctor/2020/06/can-our-media-call-out-systemic-racism-theyre-part-it
________________________________________________________________
https://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/views-expressed/2020/06/reforms-wont-fix-policing-and-anti-black-racism
_________________________________________________________________
https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/georgia-voter-suppression-november/
_________________________________________________________________
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/11/grotesque-abuse-authority-trump-declares-national-emergency-over-icc-probe-alleged
A great deal of American history is a history of war crimes. That goes back to the Indian wars, and dare I suggest the American wars on Canada?, There were Latin America wars, the Phillipines, the Middle East where the U.S. has specialized in the mass murder of adult civilians and children.....
_______________________________________________________________
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/10/lethal-inequality-new-study-shows-millions-high-risk-covid-19-us-lack-adequate
Well, of course. The purpose of U.S. health care is not to save the sick but to make profits for the super rich.
_________________________________________________________________
https://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/06/10/truth-about-hiroshima-and-nagasaki
________________________________________________________________
Much of the following information comes from Haaretz, an Israeli newspaper that is one of the world's best newspapers, one that remembers how Jews and Muslims happily lived together until western capitalists decided to made it a Jewish state that western capitalists could use in their takeover of the original Palestine.
https://consortiumnews.com/2020/06/10/israel-loses-its-best/
________________________________________________________________
...and the news story I didn't want to see ever, ever, ever...
https://consortiumnews.com/2020/06/10/hong-kongs-pro-democracy-movement-allies-with-us-politicians-who-seek-to-crush-black-lives-matter/
________________________________________________________________
https://countercurrents.org/2020/06/western-racism-and-the-world/
________________________________________________________________
Yes. It's real.
https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/06/09/nukes-in-space-the-extinction-rebellion-yet-to-be/
_____________________________________________________________
The kind of world we need.....
https://thetyee.ca/News/2020/06/10/What-First-Nation-Needs-To-Be-Well/
_________________________________________________________________
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55196.htm
God Bless America.
_________________________________________________________________
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55202.htm
And what are the great minds of big American corporations doing? So far as I can tell - nothing.
_________________________________________________________________
https://www.nationalobserver.com/2020/06/10/news/canada-undermining-its-own-climate-goals-supporting-pipeline-projects
_________________________________________________________________
https://www.nationalobserver.com/2020/06/09/news/tenants-rally-demanding-rent-relief-extended-eviction-ban-ford-government
Nah. Doug Ford needs all the money he can get to give gifts to his super rich friends. They are the ones he has served all his life.
_______________________________________________________________
https://www.nationalobserver.com/2020/05/29/opinion/canadas-emissions-rise-yet-again-can-we-please-adopt-uk-carbon-budget-law-now
________________________________________________________________
https://truthout.org/articles/noam-chomsky-amid-protests-and-pandemic-trumps-priority-is-protecting-profits/
________________________________________________________________
Democrats, Republicans - it doesn't matter who Americans vote for. Either is much the same as the other.
https://theintercept.com/2020/06/11/defund-the-police-joe-biden-cops/
________________________________________________________________
This has been the most depressing edition of the blog I have ever written.
I had known about Henry Ford's flirtation with Hitler and I had assumed it ended at the close of 1941. A few years ago, I learned about the Rockefeller family and it's role in supplying Hitler's army, air force and navy with fuel so they could bomb Britain, fuel their submarines and their tanks to kill Americans, British, Canadians... Without the Rockefellers and their social social class, Hitler could not have murdered his way across Europe.
American super rich (and probably Canadian ones) are of the same breed today. They may be crashing down now but, oh, They're going to take a lot of the world, maybe all of it, with them. They are people without morals and, as we watch the oil industry, without brains as they work to destroy us and them.
And this is the truth we haven't seen in our news media. We never have.
_________________________________________________________________
/
No comments:
Post a Comment