Thursday, November 18, 2021

One Hell of a Bad World

The big news of the day might appear in our commercial news media. But I doubt it. China has fired a super and ultra hypersonic speed missile capable of carrying nuclear bombs. It went all around the world and back to China. I doubt whether it has many. But it is capable of plunging any nuclear bomb onto --- us. Will the U.S. get the hint? (I doubt it. More likely, it will continue to attack China setting off the most destructive war in history. And the superich of the west? They will be off into their shelters with their servants and flunkies.) Even from it's earliest contact with native peoples, the US has been non-stop murderous with native peoples, with Mexicans, with Latin Americans, and now with dozens of countries our news media don't tell us about. And, despite it's free use of mass murder including babies, it's common and illegal use of torture, it's illegal use of bombing of countries it's not at war with, the plundering of it's own people - throwing millions into the streets, It's unmatched military spending while many, many (most) millions of Americans suffer starvation and lack of medical care.... this is actually worse than the British Empire was. In all of it's wars since 1949 and it's huge expenditure on war (the biggest in the world) the American military has not been impressive since 1949. (The American war machine also supplies, free of charge, nations all over the world - Israel, for example, so it can murder it's neighbours.) China is actually far, far more peaceful than the U.S. is. In fact, China's wish to add Taiwan to it is quite reasonable. Taiwan was a part of China until it was taken by our good friend Chiang Kai-Shek who used it as a base to control the sale of narcotics all over the region. At this point I remember Trudeau, a couple of years ago, I think, standing at the U.S. border and and assuring American politicians and oil bosses, Canada would welcome them to send pipelines to B.C. At the same time Canada's Liberals and Conservatives Assured the oil industry of Canada it was welcome. And do you know that Canadian oil production is fourth in the world at 5.26 million barrels a day? To make it worse, we are destroying our forests (especially in New Brunswick) which hugely adds to the carbon dioxide in our air. Will the Glasgow meeting on climate control change anything? No. Though our news media have not said so, that conference in Glasgow was a farce dominated the very large presence of trillionaires. (What the hell were trillionaires doing at such a meeting? The reality of our Conservatives, Liberals, and both U.S. parties is they were all fronting for the wealthy people who owned them.) This is a short blog because I've been plagued with the sicknesses all us old folks have.But I have lots more material. So I'll be getting back to the rest of us. And BC is a taste of what's coming to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment