Thursday, November 25, 2021

Damn, Damn, Damn

I'm heading into a tumultuistime as I prepare to move from Ottawa down the road to Kingston on Dec. 13. I also need to get some serious repairs to my computer. So I'll be writing shorter blogs for a while. You may have noticed that the U.S. is very angry because a Chinese government official forced himself on China's leading tennis player. U.S.papers and TV have made a huge fuss of this. It has actually sent an official warning to China, and it has demanded full explanations and apologies. Indeed, the U.S. response is a clear threat of war on China for this act. (The tennis player reappered even as the U.S. got indignant. She seemed happy and smiling. I have no idea if there was such a sexual attack. I suspect there was.) But think hard. Has there ever been such an attack in any western country? Well, yes. In fact, it's standard practice in western countries - especially in the U.S.- and including Canada. Indeed, the U.S. in it's wars since 1949 has not only been a killer of women -and children and babies, on such a scale that it runs into millions for which nobody knows the count. (You might even ask the Canadian Legion to tell us about it's behaviour in twelve years of war in Afghanistan. Do you seriously think Canadians are different from Americans?) I don't know how many women (and children and babies) have been killed by the U.S. with Canadian help. I've seen estimates that run up as high as 50 million. Indeed, the U.S. has been a mass murderer of men women and children going all the way back to the earliest British settlers. So why is the U.S. murdering so much now? That's because it wants to ramp up hatred for a war against China as in Chinese are evil, Chinese are perverts--- (Americans are children of God.) And, yes, most Americans are dumb enough to believe that. (And lots of Canadians are, too.) And so Americans - and Canadians - will chant kill, kill, kill...hate... The purpose is to suck you in to the horror that can quite possibly destroy all of us. And, no. I'm not exaggerating. China and Russia are way ahead in nuclear weapons. They have rocket bombs that can fly over the whole world and hit any target. And if you believe our governments, you're a damn fool. China is not an evil country getting ready to kill us. It's sin is that it's outclassing our capitalists. Our sin is believing what our newspapers and TV tell us.

No comments:

Post a Comment