Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Hatred, fear, lies...

I'm going to write a blog that I really don't want to write. It's about our news media and what digusting but deliberate lies they tell. I'm afraid it's also about us and our gullability. It's about our laziness and, frankly, our stupidity. This is certainly true of all Americans who are effectively destroying their own country. And it's true of all brainless Canadians who are Liberals or Conservatives. How's that for making enemies? But I'll start it with China. I recently read an American article on how evil the Chinese are. oh and how they are communists. As a matter of fact, the Chinese are remarkably advanced - so much so that some very wealthy Americans have moved their operations to China. (Betcha didn't know that.) And communism? It's very effective way to operate an economy. China is doing well with communism (yes it is). American capitalism has tens of thousands living and dying in the streets, and it has millions in extreme poverty in their capitalist jobs. Communism in China has created a Beijing of over 20 million people (way ahead of New York) and scheduled to reach 50 million. Other countries, like Tokyo, are following the Chinese lead. You can get pictures of Chinese prosperity with streets of very well dressed people. But you won't see any of those pictures in western news oaoers The Irvings and other wealthy billionaires on our side of the world get their wealth from cheating us. China does it with stunning benefits to Chinese people. If you want a prosperous place to live, don't go to New Brunswick. go to China. it has superb universities (free). It's progress has been amazing. Don't even think of wasting your time in Canada or the U.S. China is world class. We are suckers to spend our lives kissing the asses of capitalists. (Yes, I'm aware of the Chinese treatment of a certain tribal group. I certainly don't like it. and I also don't understand it.) China is expanding considerably into Africa and into parts of Latin America where it is being welcomed. We, in the west, are becoming history. One thinks of the 50s when the murderous U.S. sent it's very murderous CIA - the thugs who (illegally)murder for the U.S. - killing thousands of priests, nuns and missionaries in Guatemala. It may well (probably) have killed John F. Kennedy because he didn't want to kill people.Every president since then has been a killer to please big business. The American defence of Taiwan? Come off it. Taiwan is a part of China. It's population now is made up of those Chinese thugs who had followed the horribly corrupt Chiang Kai-Shek to get control of the eastern drug traffic. That's the kind of people our big business supports. We Canadians quite happily murdered Afghans for 20 years. We did it to kiss the asses of our American masters. Did we mass murder civilians and children just like Americans did? Did we rape and murder women just like the Americans did? Of course we did. We are evil. The Canadian Legion is evil. The Canadian business world is evil. In many ways, we force evil on our children. I grew up in a poor district. That meant I and my friends would never finish school. (I was kicked out. I was just lucky - and the only kid in my district who would eventually become a professor.) The leaders on our side are the super rich who don't give a damn for us. The American rich now want to wage the most savage and destructive war in history. With luck, the U.S. will collapse before that can happen. So what happens next? China will become (has become) the most civilized and happy nation in the world. Indeed, it is already the most civilized and healthy nation in the world. And the U.S.? It is going to collapse with it's capitalism very soon, probably within days. Civil war is possible, even likely. - ==== no.....Civil war is a virtual certainty as the U.S. goes into it's final collapse. And there is every possibility that Canada will collapse with it. Certainly the Liberals and Conservatives will collapse for us Oh, and forget a nuclear attack on China. China has the most advanced nuclear armament that can reach any country in the world. And it far outclasses qnything we have.

1 comment:

  1. Graeme, you're losing it. Tone it down a bit. The absolutism undermines your arguments. Educated people understand that almost nothing is really black and white. You know better. Up your game.

    ReplyDelete