Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Liar, liar, pants on fire....

Okay. What happened today in Ottawa is something I thought was going to happen. And it's disgrace for all Canadians. Americans have been told that China is evil because a Chinese government official sexually assaulted a young woman (who was - and is - an olympic tennis player for China.) I wrote about this yesterday. The U.S. government condemned this as a sign of China's evil. In fact,this sort of thing happens all the time in large numbers in the U.S. But the American press published this story as being a demonstration of the evil of Chinese. But that's not how the American press handled the story. It's news media never mentioned the scale of sexual attacks, especially in the American government. No.They reported it as something unique to China. Yes. Americans had to hate China. The next step happened today. Pierre Trudeau announced that Canada, like the U.S., would not participate in the Chinese Olympics because China was evil. And the Canadian news media have reacted in the same way as the American news media did. Yes, they expressed support for the U.S. position, completely ignoring the sexual brutality of some Canadian politicians. and ignoring the sexual abuse that has been inflicted by at least 7 generals in the Canadian army and an admiral in the Canadian navy - and, oh, there's a lot more than that. Count on it. And depend on the Canadian news media, like the American ones, to lie in their reporting. Canadian, like American news media, lie constantly. Though I was over thirty years a professor, I also was on thousands of radio and TV shows. And I was constantly aware of the dreadful decline I saw in our news media. The only Canadian news medium I saw that even tried to be honest was - and is - CBC. The rest of our news media are liars. Never trust any of them. Our governments and most of our news media are liars. They always have been. Oh, and let's make a guess. Why did Trudeau kiss America's ass today? That's almost certainly because President Biden told him - as American presidents have been telling us - to kill since 1949. And the Liberals and Conservatives have obeyed their American masters. Liberals and Conseratives are both cowards and liars. And this, very likely, is going to make us a branch of the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment