I planned to write my blog on Sunday night. But I, who never sleep from 7 to 12, was out cold from 7 to 12. That's what happens to us old folks. Sometimes I would just prefer to be shot.
I feel badly about this because I think the world now is in one hell of a crisis. And almost all of the wars make no sense at all. We are also in a terrible situation.
Incidently, Italy which is not a big country like Canada and the U.S. has 800 wildfires going. Huge numbers of tourists had to be evacuated. Britain, once the lord of an empire, is going down the toilet.
The U.S. is so damaged that it's days are obviously numbered.
And American capitalists are close to insane. Watch for a U.S. attempt to absorb Canada. And watch Trudeau give Canada away. So would the Conservatives if they had the chance.
____________________________________________________________________
There is a federal election coming. Most Canadians, as always, will vote either Liberal or Conservative. Both of those parties have routinely sold us out. Both accept huge payments, especially those payments from the oil business. Alberta was particularly notorious in that respect. Most recently, the oil business paid heavily for the right to build a major oil pipeline across British Columbia ..... you know, where the oil industry created an environmental disaster.
The man who leaped to approve on the deal was - Justin Trudeau. our Liberal Prime Minister. He rushed West to personally take credit for this.
Trudeau was doing what Canadian premiers have done since confederation. He ignored all warnings, and licked boots. And so BC is a disaster area that is going to get worse.
Conservative premiers have always done the same.
The situation is going to get worse. There are deaths now, and there's going to be more. Probably lots more and probably all across Canada.
Every province in Canada is headed for suffering...and we have no idea how far this is going.
Forget the idea Liberals and Conservatives serve us. They never have. They serve whoever pays them. And Canada, like the U.S., has never been a democracy. Get used to it. ALL Canadian prime ministers have run for office with donations paid for by the wealthy. And all Canadian prime ministers have kissed those donations.
(Well, there might be an exception with Tommy Douglas of the old CCF. In fact, he probably is the exception.)
_________________________________________________________________
Will the Liberals or the Conservatives win the next election? It doesn't matter. Either will cheat us. And not far off is the certainty that we will be absorbed by a United States that operates on the same (lack of) principles.
Oh! The NDP? It does have principles. I guess that's why Canadians don't vote much for it.
I'm getting on so far that I won't live much longer. And that's okay. I don't want to live much longer in this world. Really, it's terrible to live in a world governed by greed and evil.
No comments:
Post a Comment