Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Please be patient

 I have just returned from a long trip to rearrange all my internal parts. And, no, I wasn't allowed to have my computer with me.

While away in the hospital, I read a very disturbing  book and one hell of a difficult to  read book about the U.S. political system.  according to this book by a superb journalist and scholar the U.S. political system is very different from all political systems in the world.  It's a tough, tough read. I can't pretend to have understood it all. But the part that remains is a very scary read as well as being a very difficult one.

The book, by the way, is by Ezra Klein, Why We're Polarized.

And it scared me. (More for my readers after my wimpy supper of tomato juice.)

_________________________________________________________

I hope to write a full blog tomorrow - I hope. But, oh, I'm slow. Supper today took me 3 1/2 hours. But I'll make the big try tomorrow. I'll also try to hook up to my Malcolm Campbell students tomorrow. I've gone too long without that.

No comments:

Post a Comment