Not a good week. I have written a post for Saturday on the Canadian election. Unlike the others, it is not a survey of news media. It is my attempt at a clear view of where we are going. And where we are going is not pretty.
My theme is that very wealthy Canadians are robbing us blind at an increasing rate. that they own the Liberals and Conservatives - and that Canadians are even more backward in seeing this than Americans are.
Indeed, Canada has nobody, no party, like a Bernie Sanders. Politically, we are even more backward than Americans - and unpleasantly like Trump's followers. That's a serious comment. Our NDP and Greens get far, far less support than a Bernie Sanders. And they are also less radical than a Bernie Sanders.
The result is that we are now witnessing the most ignorant, worthless, dishonest election we have ever seen. And the result of a win by either Conservatives or Liberals is a disaster.
It's hard to imagine voters less intelligent than those of Canada. But we/re going to see it up close.
And we're going to pay a terrible price.
Alas! My computer has betrayed me, and refused to print the article. So I'm taking it in tomorrow for a pep talk with the computer repairman. And I shall, ,I hope, print it asap.
I think it safe to say that Canadians have no idea of the importance of this election. That 's why the Conservatives can babble about SNC Lavallin (a political sort of crime that Conservatives have a long history of, and Liberals can continue to say nothing much about anything.
In comparison, Trump looks sub human, of course, but at a higher level.
My theme is that very wealthy Canadians are robbing us blind at an increasing rate. that they own the Liberals and Conservatives - and that Canadians are even more backward in seeing this than Americans are.
Indeed, Canada has nobody, no party, like a Bernie Sanders. Politically, we are even more backward than Americans - and unpleasantly like Trump's followers. That's a serious comment. Our NDP and Greens get far, far less support than a Bernie Sanders. And they are also less radical than a Bernie Sanders.
The result is that we are now witnessing the most ignorant, worthless, dishonest election we have ever seen. And the result of a win by either Conservatives or Liberals is a disaster.
It's hard to imagine voters less intelligent than those of Canada. But we/re going to see it up close.
And we're going to pay a terrible price.
Alas! My computer has betrayed me, and refused to print the article. So I'm taking it in tomorrow for a pep talk with the computer repairman. And I shall, ,I hope, print it asap.
I think it safe to say that Canadians have no idea of the importance of this election. That 's why the Conservatives can babble about SNC Lavallin (a political sort of crime that Conservatives have a long history of, and Liberals can continue to say nothing much about anything.
In comparison, Trump looks sub human, of course, but at a higher level.
No comments:
Post a Comment