Saturday, May 4, 2019

May 4: my apologies.

Damn! I just lost the whole blog I  had written in this page.

Look. The first page of today's blog appears on another blog just below this one. I  have no idea why. I only know that when I wrote that page, it suddenly stopped, and would not continue. Thus this second part of it.

And I have just lost this page as it disappeared and refuses to peek out.

I'll have it in for repairs tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'll cry as I trye to restore this page.

Is that clear?

No. I didn't think it would be.
_________________________________________________________
__https://countercurrents.org/2019/05/04/disproportionate-sentences-julian-assange-bail-and-extradition/_

Is it  normal for Assange to appear mentally disturbed. I don't know. Try it out for many years while imprisoned in a small room you're not allowed to leave.

Did he assault women? I don't know that, either. But the Trump cabinet has a pretty fair collection, including Trump, of those who have.

No. The U.S. doesn't care about any of that. His great sin wasn't breaking any law. It was the sin of publishing the truth.
____________________________________________________________
__https://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2019/05/03/Oilsands-Emissions-Wildly-Underestimated/

Premier Cheney is a very dangerous man. He uses warlike language to boost his political goals. And that's the kind of language that most easily goes out of control. He has loudly proclaimed that Alberta could break away from Canada - perhaps to form a union of Albert and - guess who. And guess who would, I expect, support the breakup of Canada with Alberta becoming an American state.

Cheney is dangerous. And he's unscrupulous. Canada has not been in a crisis like this since the heyday of Quebec separatism.
________________________________________________________________
https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/05/03/big-corporations-pay-no-income-tax-unlike-you/
____________________________________________________________

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51536.htm
______________________________________________________________
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51539.htm
________________________________________________________________

https://truthout.org/articles/mission-accomplished-is-old-enough-to-drive-were-still-in-iraq/
________________________________________________________________

https://truthout.org/articles/fascism-is-on-the-march-we-need-radical-education-to-fight-back/

Education is the most important experience of our lives. Alas! It is increasingly designed to keep the poor poor through our public schools,  and to make the rich, no matter how stupid, even richer, through our private schools.

Schooling is actually what shapes the capacities and the self-pride that all of us need but, as a rule, is designed as a model for society. The thinking is -  stuff those public school classes to 30 and more. So it is that we have trained the poor to  remain poor and to expect that this is their proper role in society.

Schools run on the cheap deliberately make their students accept their role as being in poverty. Expensive ones for rich kids don't necessarily make them more intelligent. It makes them expect to get rich.

I grew up   on the poor end of this stick. I know well what it means to see yourself as forever ignorant, forever the lowest paid, forever the least esteemed.

That's why people like Trump and  Ford and, probably, Cheney deliberately undercut the public schools. The damage is enormous, and it lasts for life.

Trump, Ford, Cheney the destructive bastards of our societies. We are governed by their ignorance and greed. I have never seen such a dreadful day for writing about the news.
____________________________________________________________

(don't forget the part of the blog that is in the one below.)
________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment