Saturday, December 15, 2018

Dec. Not a good computer day.

This will be a short one. My computer is playing games with me which are driving me mad. Among other things, my text is so small I can barely read it. It seems to come out rspectably in the final format - but full of errors. Amd I can't seem to change it in the final form.That's why you'll see little comment in this one - and it all may be cut short to preserve my sanity. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ For over a century, Canadian and American corporations have abused the people of latin America. They have forced them to work for poverty salaries in file conditions and a batterred environment. That, not a sweeping desire to be American or Canadian is why they are fleeing from their countries. We have made their lives unlivable. https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/7-year-old-guatemalan-girl-dies-after-u-s-border-patrol-arrest-1.4945926 And, no, those 15,000 children in horrible conditions are not 'terrorists sneaking over the border to assassinate Americans. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/13/the-guardian-view-on-china-and-the-us-unlucky-canada-is-taking-the-hit ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The Democratic Republic of the Congo is fabulously rich in natural resources. But it has been a place of poverty, misery and early death ever since is was handed over toe Belgium some hundred and fifty years ago. Granting it independence after World War Two changed nothing as western capitalists continued to loot, torture, muurder, impoverish its people. https://lfpress.com/opinion/columnists/dyer-congos-election-not-about-welfare-of-citizens _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/12/14/good-first-step-devos-forced-cancel-150m-student-loan-debt-thousands-scammed-profit https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/12/15/federal-courts-disastrous-affordable-care-act-ruling-only-bolsters-case-medicare-all Capitalism exists only to make profits for its owners. Nothing else. Forget the frivel about how is creates mobs. It creates the minmum possible number of jobs - and at the lowest possible prices. The bulk of its money goes into the pockets ts of the ca[otalists who then hide it from taxation. In short, capitalism lives by increasing poverty for all of us. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ And enough. Writing on this dreadful screem is driving me crazy. I must go to the computer shop. I shall return, I hope, on Tuesday. (And I hope this turns out as normal print..... _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment